You Are Reading

Flipkart.com
0

Welcome

Siddarth Saturday, September 11, 2010
I started writing on Football just a few months back and it went from a being something i did to pass time to a passion, and this blog, after much persuasion from friends, will hopefully help me continue to build on my passion and hopefully the readers too can enjoy my writing.

The title of the blog speaks for itself, I'm a student studying in Bangalore, India and this blog is my take on everything Manchester United, the greatest Football team in the world.

Having followed United since i was 11/12, i try my best to keep updated on everything that happens in and around Old Trafford. I follow the United Reserves and Youth team closely, so i would hope to write a lot on the youngsters coming through our famed academy.

I hope you readers will enjoy my writing and continue to visit the blog regularly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Bangalore To Old Trafford